Jul 20, 2017

Last Embryo V1 Afterwords

Afterwords


Alright! Let's become a novelist!

It was four years ago when I got that idea and debuted.

Everyone who is here for the first time, nice to meet you. As for those of you who have been following since the previous series, it's been a while. It's me, Tatsunoko Tarou and I didn't expect that I would continue like this.
On this occasion, I'd like to thank you for taking up this second part of the modern comedy and heartwarming fantasy, "Last Embryo" in hands. It's been full of big talks from the very first volume, but It makes me happy that you didn’t shake it off and followed it. Like until now, I want to keep going nonstop full throttle and do this and that with double protagonists, so it would make me happy if we enjoyed the world of Little Garden together.

Now then, since this is a rare occasion, I will briefly touch on the contents of the book.

This time, rather than volume one and two......It would become a Question and Answer arc format. Well, this time it also served as an explanation of the world view. It would make me happy if you enjoyed that part.

I thought I'd write about Izayoi and Homura someday, so next time, rather than Games, I'm planning to pack it with drama parts.

Sometimes, I think that rather than scenes that use the brain, I want to write a story full of emotions, background descriptions and battle descriptions. Rather, that's what I usually think about as of late.

.........Eh, I wonder why I am even writing about Games..


By the way, the work-side team composition changed now!
Illustrator Momoco-san, Editor ○-san, I look forward to working with you from now on.

From now starts the double protagonist adventure drama of Izayoi Sakamaki and Saigou Homura.
I would like you to enjoy the Sun Authority War along with it.

Well then, let's meet again in the next volume!
Tatsunoko Tarou


Super Behind The Scenes Next Volume Preview!!

The Sun Queen, “Queen Halloween” finally started to take action!

While she played around without restraint and toyed freely with them, Homura-san, Ayato-san and Suzuka-san challenged the “Bull of Heaven” once more……

Eh? Rather than that, the reason why Kuro Usagi became a loli?

T-That has to wait until the next volume...

It’s still a secret!

T-Then...

Please enjoy “Last Embryo 2” next time as well!

COMING SOON

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for finishing volume 1.

    Now I'm looking forward in reading volume 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Eh? Rather than that, the reason why Kuro Usagi became a loli?"

    The author knows the real cliffhanger x.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this volume!
    is there any pdf file for offline reading?~

    ReplyDelete