Oct 31, 2019

Isekai NEET V2 Afterword

Afterword


Thank you for each time. I am ‘one who forgets about forgetting itself!’ Karino Mikata.

I apologize for making everyone wait five months since the previous volume......! The second volume is finally out.

Now then, after viewing the colored illustrations of this volume, you may be imagining that......those kind of scenes have indeed increased (Wide grin).

Of course, our carefree NEET is still in good health, I will be glad if you can enjoy the main theme of Tifalycia working hard to somehow fight back against our NEET.

Speaking of carefree, I immediately remembered my house cat.


It is still waking me up to pester me for food and obstructing my work, and after feeding it, there are only two choices: “Play or “Pet”.

If I leave it alone, or chase it out of the room and close the door because of work, it will try to get in my way. As it is a room without locks, I will hear some scratching noise and soon the door will open. Then it will enter the room with a smug face and plop onto my desk. It really is very carefree.

It cannot be helped as I have to give up and pet it, play with it until it is satisfied and goes out.

What an ordeal, now I can finally get to work......When I think so and close the door...


*Scratching noise*


It is carefree.

Below is my appreciation.

In any case, first is my editor-in-charge O-sama. When O-sama says “It was interesting”, Karino will think “Ah, it’s good to be alive today”. Thank you very much. Especially for this volume, I have troubled you alot in the improvement of the second half. I look forward to continue working with you in future!

The character creation god Necometa-sama. The new character design of this volume is the best! Especially that character in the colored illustration, Editor-san kept yelling “She’s so cute!!”. The visual aspect is needless to say, her expression is also very great......Karino can use this illustration to make today’s meal tasty as well.

Also, friends, family members, and everyone who supported in tangible or intangible ways.

Everyone from the editorial department and sales department with Y Chief Editor as head, Designer-sama, Proofreader-sama, everyone from the publisher and bookshops.

More than anything ── you all who have read up to here, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Let us meet again!

Karino Mikata

0 comments: