May 6, 2019

Miyamoto Sakura V1 Afterword


Afterword

Hello, I’m Suzuki Daisuke. I wrote the first volume of the new work, “Just a Story About Sakura-chan Being Cute”.











As it normally goes when writing a new book, my worries began by asking myself, just what should I write?

Some have a lot of things they want to write, and some have nothing coming to their minds──each author has their respective problems, but for me it was the following:



I started writing and all, but I have no idea how to continue it.


...That’s because, I started writing this book by following the “start by writing the the most supreme scene full of skin exposure” concept, you see. And when I crammed all that in the first chapter, beyond that spread a wasteland where not even shepherd’s purse was growing, and it sort of turned into a “Chapter 1 - End! That’s all!” kind of thing. It is sometimes hard to write the continuation of a story where the period was struck, and after seeing the end, however imperfect, it is quite inevitable that the author’s pen also stops.

That said, I am a joke of a professional myself, so I am unable to deliver the stories that weren’t included in the book. I rack my nonexistent brains, thinking how to write beyond that period. I continue to write despite being in a dire state, thinking where I should put the true period.


Now, what kind of story was born on that “wasteland where not even shepherd’s purse was growing,” you might ask?

Getting straight to the point - an extremely fun love comedy.

The knack of life is to stop worrying about things and just start. Once you start, you can leave the rest to the you of tomorrow──Having to deal with the mess the me of yesterday left behind, the me of today can affirm those words with a self-satisfied face, and with that, I’ll be ending this afterword here.


Now, I bid you goodbye, praying that we can meet once again before long.


2019 X Day  Suzuki Daisuke



0 comments: